|Regional Sales Manager - South
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||01/11/17||Company:||SM - Recruitment and Placement Solutions|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years||Mailing Address:|
Staff Management | SMX has a great direct hire opportunity with growth potential for a Regional Sales Manager. Our client is looking for an experienced Regional Sales manager, who can help meet revenue growth targets by keeping competitive and innovative. Do you have a proven track record in achieving growth and hitting sales targets? Then you might be our new Regional Sales Manager for High performance drives, who will be developing and strengthening customer relationships while maximizing sales to significant Industrial High Performance Drives/ System Integrators in South Zone, USA. You will be reporting to the Vice President South Zone US Sales at the Houston office. Approximately 70% travel required or more, based on demand.
Be the sales strategist - Develop the trade area strategy
Bringing in your sales expertise, you will focus on improving coverage by establishing a strong relationship with existing and new customers. You will also add value to customer's business. You will have a pioneer spirit with a strong personal drive to hunt for new customers and opportunities. Establishing solid relationship with customers, you will maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
You will be responsible for
• Developing and managing System Integrators relationships with strategic partners
• Customer sales and technical support for System integrators
• Region's forecasting, sales tracking, and other reports to the business as required
• Building and maintaining a pipeline of sales opportunities that supports exceeding target sales Quota
• Leading and developing Account/Market plans to grow profitable business.
• Gather and communicate competitive information within assigned territory
• Providing input into pricing, positioning and strategy within assigned territory
• Developing strong ties with key customers and accounts and be proactive in understanding the trends and issues likely to impact the market in the region
• Manage system integrators.
• Supporting selected trade shows and industry conferences
Your education and experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent industrial technical background
• More than 5 years of industry related experience in sales or supporting sales position
• Stable job history that demonstrates a solid track record of meeting aggressive sales objectives
• Experience with all facets of building and executing successful sales plans
• Professional, tenacious, and strong, convincing communication skills
• Self-starter, high motivated, driven to achieve sales results that exceed quota
• Must be able to work independently with solid time management and organizational skills
• Ability to gain strong product and product positioning knowledge