|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||01/11/17||Company:||SM - Recruitment and Placement Solutions|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years||Mailing Address:|
Do you have relevant experience in Salesforce CRM? Are you adept in digital marketing? Then you might be best fit for this role. Staff Management | SMX has a great direct hire opportunity with growth potential for a Salesforce Manager at our client's facility in Ames, IA. We are looking for an expert who can lead a technical team and work on enhancing the CRM system.
You will be supervising, enhancing and maintaining the installation, configuration, and support of the organization's Salesforce CRM software and related applications through best practices and management of a technical team. You will be responsible to analyze and resolve CRM program issues in a timely and accurate fashion as well as hold responsibility for monitoring data quality. Bringing in your proven communication and problem-solving skills, you will guiding and assisting the user community on how to best leverage the CRM solutions provided to support S&M strategies and daily business operations.
• Providing technical expertise, analysis and recommendations on how to best utilize Salesforce functionality to design processes and deliver solutions that support Sales and Marketing strategies
• Leading the Customer Engagement team, focused on building system solutions that automate our sales processes and enable sales team efficiency.
• Working with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure that desired business results are achieved for Salesforce process development in a quality manner
• Supporting the development of well-positioned CRM requirements that connect sales leadership, BU sales and global marketing with user needs
• Developing a continuous improvement model that engages Regional CRM Admins in supporting processes in connection to technical experts within Digital Marketing
• Collaborating with global colleagues in diverse functional areas (IT, DBS, Sales, BU leaders) to execute Digital Marketing strategies
• Formulating and promoting training sessions and teaching materials for propagating CRM knowledge throughout the organization.
• Responsible for overall CRM user experience (UX) satisfaction, including creation and monitoring of user adoption, data quality, and usability KPIs.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
• Four-year college diploma or university degree in business, systems design, or marketing
• Over five years' experience with Salesforce CRM application and more than five years' experience in team management
• Previous experience in leading global / virtual teams and working in a collaborative environment
• Knowledge of best practices for Salesforce technology and CRM business processes
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions
• Strong project management skills and knowledge of CRM software deployment methodologies
• System-level understanding of CRM's impact on internal users and external customers
• Experience supporting global processes and system solutions
• Strong focus on the customer
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business-friendly language