|Content Marketing Coordinator
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||01/11/17||Company:||Staff Management Talent Acquisitions|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
Looking to start or grow your marketing career? This is an excellent position for recent grads with internship experience or those with 1-3 years of marketing, copywriting or related professional experience. As part of the Staff Management | SMX marketing team, you will have exceptional growth opportunity when you are successful in your role!
As Content Marketing Coordinator, you will specialize in the production of original B2B content for the purpose of ecommerce lead generation. You will become an ecommerce subject matter expert and conduct ongoing research and trend analysis in this space to inform your writing.
To perform this job successfully, you must be a quick learner with a strong desire to master new skills and achieve excellence in all areas of responsibility. The Content Marketing Coordinator must be highly collaborative, attentive to detail, receptive to feedback and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will take the initiative to continuously learn about the ecommerce space and improve their content marketing skills.
If this sounds like you, please review the responsibilities and requirements below. And if you believe you're the right person for this role, apply today! We're hoping to hire quickly to support our fast-paced growth and 2017 initiatives.
B2B content creation & editing
• Create compelling content through the use of storytelling, creativity, and current best practices to convert web visitors to leads via calls-to-action and content downloads
• Write and edit blogs, ebooks, case studies, videos, webpages, and emails for our B2B ecommerce audiences
• Adhere to specific directions for brand/product standards and messaging
• Collaborate with peers/managers and apply their feedback throughout the writing process
• Must use SEO-friendly writing techniques and AP style
Research & Trend Analysis
• Research and stay well-informed of trends, developments and challenges within the ecommerce space
• Continuous monitoring of staffing competitors and potential disrupters
• Ability to apply research to remain competitive and constantly evolve our ecommerce product
• Bring ideas for improvement and innovation to the leadership team
The Content Marketing Coordinator will also be asked to assist with communications, event planning, and other special projects as needed.
What you bring to the table:
• BA/BS in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, public relations or similar
• 1-3 years of content marketing, copywriting, communications, or related professional/internship experience
• Ability to provide recent writing samples and pass a simple writing/editing assessment
• Demonstrated above-average research, writing, and editing skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and produce content quickly
• Capable of soliciting and applying feedback to marketing deliverables
• Exceptionally organized and able to prioritize numerous tasks/projects
• Natural long-term planner and proactive project manager
• Ability to work, research, and problem-solve independently
• Aptitude for learning new skills, platforms, and technologies in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner
• Working knowledge of SEO best practices
• Experience with content marketing tactics
• Experience adhering to and editing for AP style
• Working knowledge of HTML basics (mostly formatting)
• Knowledge of ecommerce space
Our fast-paced environment requires excellent organizational and project management skills as well as a drive to achieve. We're a relatively small team, but we produce big results and we're looking for a self-motivated individual to make a big impact on our content marketing efforts. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Who We Are, How We Work:
• Staff Management | SMX partners with Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies to deliver innovative staffing solutions with superior results across a multitude of industries and geographies.
• Recruiting, hiring, training, managing, tracking and retaining thousands of temporary workers daily is what we do.
• When a client outsources a workforce management program from Staff Management | SMX, a dedicated team works from within the client's facility to become fully integrated into the work environment.
• We leverage our expertise in high-volume outsourced workforce management, our experience with leading VMS systems and our vendor-neutral management approach to ensure that you get the best-qualified candidate for the best rate.
• As part of the TrueBlue Workforce Management Group, we offer clients a broad range of staffing and outsourced solutions. TrueBlue is the largest industrial staffing firm in the United States, connecting over 100,000 people with work each day, and recruiting over 250,000 full-time employees each year.
Staff Management | SMX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.