International Operations Agent
Founded almost 3 decades ago, Mach 1 Global Services, Inc., based in Tempe, Arizona, is recognized for providing a full portfolio of quality services, including international air and ocean freight, ground transportation, warehousing, logistics consulting and US Customs Brokerage. We have company-owned offices in the USA, Mexico, China, India and Indonesia.
Mach 1 has been named one of the fastest growing companies in America on the Inc. 500/5000 list!
"Others Promise, We Deliver"
Job functions will include:
- Receive and process customer orders received via email, EDI or over the phone.
- Bookings direct with airline, SSL's etc.
- Generate all documentation required for the movement of each shipment.
- Quoting clients on our full portfolio of international services.
- Route and book freight from door to door.
- Track and trace freight from door to door.
- Administrative tasks needed to process files to invoice status.
- Minimum 2 years international freight forwarding experience.
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred, Supply Chain Management degree a plus.
- International routing, process and procedures.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Microsoft Office experience in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Other qualities of the ideal candidate include; dependable, organized, meticulous attention to detail, ability to work independently and/or in team environment with excellent time management skills.
- Competitive Pay
- Stable Employment
- Complete Benefits Package including medical and dental coverage
- Fun atmosphere and proactive team
- Career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to join a high energy, growing, results-oriented organization that prides itself on the entrepreneurial spirit of building business and delivering on the promises we make to our customers.
Please apply online below with resume, cover letter and salary history.
Mach 1 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.