Sr. Operations Manager
Our client is seeking a Senior Operations Manager to manage a large Distribution Center.
Responsibilities include but no limited to:
- Achieving warehouse operational objectives by preparing and completing action plans, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; and achieving KPI's.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, scheduling, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product and equipment utilization.
- Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements and implementing changes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Improve operational processes to achieve KPI's and overall efficiencies and levels of effectiveness.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed and adjust workload according to priorities.
- Provide a secure environment
- In order to qualify for this rewarding and growth oriented position our client is looking for someone who has worked in a fast paced, warehousing and distribution environment.
- Must have 7 years of relevant experience in a warehousing - distribution environment.
- Demonstrated ability in Operations Management work and process improvement is essential
- Worked in a consumer products DC is an asset but not required.
- Self-starter with ability to drive improvements in operational processes
- Able to communicate effectively with others and establish credibility
- Set KPI's and develop good practices and develop tools to optimize operational productivity
- Picks up knowledge quickly, strong leadership, highly reliable and positive attitude
- Ability to motivate, energize and influence others
- Microsoft Office skills(Outlook, Excel)
- Control budgets and costs
- Strong People Management Skills
Apply Online Below