|Product Change Mgmt Coordinator
Wilkes Barre, PA
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working from farm to shelf, you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Support Product Change Managers (PCM) and Replenishment Planning Analysts on projects to commercialize both new and existing MDLZ global brands for sales to Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa export customers. Also support commercialization of unique non-core international products, as part of MDLZ's North American Import business.
• Reserve all product related codes through the Master Data Services team ( DCF/ Data Collection From/ SAP Based)
• Maintain sector project tracker such as master data elements, status updates, additions/subtractions for all projects.
• Ad hoc reporting as requested utilizing Business Objects
• Train team members on Master Data processes
• Maintenance of Export mailbox & administrator of Export Team Site
• Manage requests for artwork images
• Run monthly reports for Product Updates and Price List
• Responsible for pricing requests (PIR/ KHC)
• Review Orders vs. Inventory report to confirm presence of appropriate code date for order fill.
• Communicate gaps between hot inbound/outbound loads; advise order change movements to CSC's to optimize order fill.
• Manage communication with site, CSC's, RPA's on availability, code date exceptions, & shortages
Functional Technical Competencies Gained in Role
• Knowledge of Mondelez global brands, and what it takes to sell them around the world
• Managing diversity, though working with colleagues based at locations all over the globe
• Understanding of internal controls, compliance, concepts and requirements
Relationships (internal / external)
Master Data, Export Documentation Team, Finance, Customer Service, Sales, Product Supply, Regulatory
Lominger / leadership Competencies
Organizational Agility Intermediate
Customer Focus Intermediate
Managing Diversity Intermediate
Dealing with Ambiguity Intermediate
Minimum education experience required
Functional / technical Competencies
Systems: SAP, ECC/ RING, BUS OBJ, MERIDIAN Beginner
Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point Intermediate
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.