|Packing Machine Attendant
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Responsibilities may include (but are NOT limited to) operating all direct and indirect processing
equipment, managing inventory to satisfy scheduling and equipment demands, testing and
documentation for quality control purposes, line housekeeping and sanitation, troubleshooting
and communication of line / equipment issues, operating a pallet jack, loading supplies into
production machinery, lifting, stacking and/or throwing boxes, understanding and compliance
with Plant Rules, Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices. Naperville Plant is a multi-skilled
environment requiring Operators that take ownership and make contributions to business goals.
It is expected that team members are accountable and strive for Continuous Improvement.
This position is Full Time and flexibility is a must given the dynamics of our environment.
Applicants should be available to work any shift, overtime and weekends as needed.
• High School Diploma or General Education degree (GED)
• Ability to successfully take on new challenges
• Able to learn and apply Continuous Improvement tools (IL6S)
• Capable of working effectively as part of a High Performance Team
• Acts like an owner by being reliable, dependable, and flexible
• Excellent at Process Management
• Ability to problem solve and help with practical solutions
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to work with management and employees
• Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
• Must be willing to work in an environment that is not climate controlled
• Must be willing to work off shifts, overtime, weekends
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Duties may include repetitive bending, twisting, repetitive use of arms, shoulders, hands
• Must be able to speak and understand English
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.