|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working from farm to shelf, you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Lead warehouse/delivery team. Supervise and develop warehouse/delivery personnel. Maintain facilities and assets.
• Deliver top Logistics objectives of Safety, Customer Service, Annual Contract (budget) Attainment, as well as People Engagement and Management
• Daily planning to support the business strategy by reviewing and approving processes in inventory management in SAP and executing shipment overall over/short procedures.
• Ensure finished product inventory is handled and distributed efficiently. Review and identify issues from daily productivity reports. Seek resolution of problems.
• Review daily routing and labor levels to deploy resources and manage appropriate expense categories to annual contract.
• Review all branch KPI's on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure goal attainment is achieved in accordance with the facility site plan and annual contract.
• Staff and evaluate personnel and provide on-going feedback about personnel capabilities/development along with providing regular field supervision to assigned drivers.
• Train and develop on best work practices, inventory management transactions, goal setting and team building as well as safety and environmental programs.
• Train/certify drivers and warehousemen in delivery and warehouse methods training.
• Purchase and/or maintain facility equipment and supplies for daily operations as well as maintain environmental programs, as required.
• Implement facility safety programs to meet governmental and corporate standards.
• Participate in all cross-functional meetings to include the LPT, District Meetings, and Retail X meetings.
• In the absence of the MCL, be responsible for and lead all daily branch activities.
• Review all delivery performance measurements to include Zonar, Roadshow, HHC logs, and DOM.
• Ensure all DOT standards are performed and the facility is in compliance with such standards.
• Review the branch warehouse operating procedures to ensure all DNV requirements are met with a SUPERIOR rating.
• Maintain all work standards and assignments within the boundaries of union contractual agreements.
• 2-5 years of Field Logistics Experience (recommended but not required)
• Organizational ability
• Team/people development
• Leadership skills
• Understanding of Consumer Goods industry
• Educational Background in Business Logistics or Related Field (required)
• Working Knowledge of Computer-Related Systems (Microsoft suite: Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.