|Loss Elimination Analyst
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
The Loss Elimination Analyst serves as champion of loss elimination activities in the plant. This role acts as a business partner and link between our production, business development, process engineering and finance teams and acts as a focused improvement leader in the loss elimination agenda and other strategic projects within our bakery. Must have a collaborative management style with the ability to build partnerships with leaders across the organization in order to effectively influence and drive loss elimination. The role requires is a strong agent of change who possesses the ability to lead and motivate others, and lead improvement initiatives.
• Designs tools and resources for production, business development and process engineering to assist them in identifying, quantifying, prioritizing and monitoring losses within the plant.
• Supports the Plant Controller & Operations Manager in guiding and driving the loss analysis and productivity agenda and will report to the Controller.
• Holds process owners accountable for the financial performance of loss elimination plans and assesses and communicates the financial risks/opportunities of these plans on a periodic basis
• Track actual performance against relevant KPI's, production standard and also track direct fixed cost spending
• Supports the Plant Controller in assessing the financial viability of productivity driven projects and focus improvement plans across all lines in the plant
• Leads the assessment of volume, sku/mix portfolio and asset utilization and labor optimization initiatives
• Support accurate product costing.
• Collect and check integrity of shift data in order to produce correct calculations
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.