|Manager of Customer Logistics
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working from farm to shelf, you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
The Manager of Customer Logistics role provides total leadership and P&L responsibilities for their DSD operation. A MCL is responsible for partnering with customer teams, retail teams, and logistics/biscuit support teams to execute strategies through the development of local plans and tactics in support of those strategies across multiple product lines and categories. A MCL is responsible for coaching and developing their local branch teams which typically consist of salaried supervisors, associates, and coordinators and hourly warehouse and delivery employees. A MCL is responsible for managing branch resources and assets and providing supply chain support to local customers and branch business units. Also responsible for driving key KPIs under main categories of (1) Safety, (2) Service, (3) Cost, and (4) People.
1. Keep our employees safe. Execute all MDLZ Safety protocols and foster an employee owned safety culture.
2. Deliver on all KPI results and cost initiatives through planning, tracking, bold ideas and performing to budget.
3. Partner with upstream area resources (Biscuit Regional Demand Planner, Biscuit Inventory Planner). Manage resources to provide admin and analytical support for necessary logistical functions (i.e. Order Management, Inventory Management, Fleet/Branch Optimization, etc...)
4. Collaborate with internal retail & CBT partners to deliver service needs at lowest cost.
5. Manage and execute major initiatives: Route Planner, EWM, DriveCam.
6. Develop and leverage relationships with HQ and store-level customers to achieve logistics efficiencies across multiple categories to drive functional efficiencies at the back door.
7. Compliance to all MDLZ, Federal, State and regulatory compliance standards.
8. Manage large, complex fleet and facility assets to ensure effective utilization to support strategic customer initiatives.
Functional Competencies Gained In Role:
1. Front line leadership experience managing hourly & non-hourly union/non-union employees
2. Branch management & DSD processes and procedures.
3. Expense and cost management for branch operations (Budgeting, Variance Reporting, Labor management)
• College Degree Required
• Knowledge in SAP,WMS (Winware/KWIC), Excel,Federal / State Regulatory Compliance & Law (DOT, OSHA, Worker's Compensation, HR Policies)
• Driver's Methods Training,Zonar Reporting,Warehouse Labor Planning,Managing Employee Performance; Labor Management (Union); Team Building
• Action Oriented
• Learning on the Fly
• Interpersonal Saavy
• Drive For Results
• Time Management
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.