Brooklyn Park, MN
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
We are Mondel z International, the owner of billion dollar iconic brands such as Oreo, Trident, Nabisco, Ritz, and Chips Ahoy. We have an exciting opportunity for a Material Handler like yourself to join us. You will be assisting in the warehousing, loading and unloading of trucks delivering directly to stores and large chain warehouses.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. Required.
• Ability to perform work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities (Lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
• Previous experience with DSD preferred
• CDL A license preferred - willing to obtain it if needed
Additional General/Technical Skills
• Forklift experience preferred.
• Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Must have the ability for flexible work schedule which includes early morning hours and/or late evening, weekends, and holidays.
• Successful completion of drug test, and background check.
• Experience using a computer
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.