|Maintenance Team Leader
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Maintenance Team Leader
Overall responsibility will be to coordinate and execute all maintenance activities (including electrical) and processes in their assigned business unit. Utilize current technology to provide continuous improvement to all maintenance and operation's effectiveness. Provide support, direction and supervision to assigned hourly mechanical and electrical team members along with strong leadership for the continuous improvement of safety, quality and productivity. Program responsibility to include preventative/predictive maintenance, corrective maintenance, and equipment overhauls and upgrades.
• Directs the activities of all maintenance personnel with the accountability of the Business Unit's quality, cost, safety and morale. Identifies training needs and establishes technical expertise within the business unit.
• With the assistance of the engineering department, assist in development and implementation of capital projects. Assumes a leadership role in identifying possible productivity improvements projects.
• In conjunction with BUM assist in the development and implementation of Business Unit's productivity projects.
• Responsible for managing effective employee relations activities, GMP compliance and Diversity initiatives. Ensures compliance to governmental regulatory OSHA and safety programs and processes.
• Effectively communicates with all employees, direct reports and production personnel to coordinate maintenance activities.
• Responsible for directing preventive/predictive maintenance programs designed to reduce unscheduled downtime (maximize equipment availability) downtime (maximize equipment availability extend equipment life, and to optimize utilization of people and resources.
• Supports and promotes future efforts to effectively introduce and implement maintenance redesign initiatives.
• Coordinates with the BUM the maintenance operating budget to support business objectives. Continues to identify methods/procedures for reducing overall maintenance cost annually.
• BS in Engineering, Manufacturing Technology or a related field preferred
• The successful candidate MUST have a basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical control systems as they pertain to food processing as well as knowledge of applicable OSHA and EPA regulations.
• A maintenance professional with a minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience in maintenance operations, capital project management, etc.
• Food, beverage, or pharmaceutical background preferred
• The Maintenance Supervisor may be required to work different shifts in addition to being on call for consultation during other shifts
• Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate supervising others as well as working and problem solving with others as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.