|DSD Router and Order Processor
Wilkes Barre, PA
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working from farm to shelf, you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
DSD Router/Processor oversees daily routing for DSD branches using the Route Planner software platform. The main focus of the position is executing system solutions in routing on a daily basis, meeting the STL's for our internal stakeholders, and utilizing ways of working guidelines and exceptions nationally, regionally, and branch specific. Day-to-day assessments of daily routing are fundamental to maximizing productivity across the network and improving department KPI's. As SAP order processing is also part of this role, they must understand and follow all processing guidelines and procedures. The most crucial part of this role is creating and maintaining good relationships, problem solving, analytics, and strong communication in this role.
1) Working hours for this position are generally 12:00 (midnight)-8:00 am
2) Use Route Planner system solution, SAP applications for order processing, email management, and execute daily truck routes by SLA's for assigned branches.
3) Focus on key service, health review, cost, service metrics, and engagement with field stakeholders.
4) Analytics - interpreting service and productivity reports, analyzing data, and executing routing scenarios.
5) Daily monitoring of KPIs - Miles, route compliance, planned vs actual data, and hourly labor spend.
6) Continuous maintenance of Route Planner parameters and any and all information that may pertain to routing.
7) Team work environment - training others, shared responsibilities with routing, knowledge transfer, and overall execution.
8) Customer Profile Management - Zonar, SAP customer Classifications, RP replots
Functional Technical Competencies Gained in Role:
1) Enhanced knowledge of DSD policies, procedures, and programs.
2) SAP ECC
3) Web Based Routing tools
Lominger Competencies Gained in Role:
1) Problem Solving
2) Decision Quality
3) Drive for Results
Minimum education required:
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
1 - Microsoft Office (Emphasis on Excel)
2 -- Outlook
3 -- Intermediate - Vlookup and pivot table knowledge required.
Leadership competencies :
1 - Peer Relationships
2 - Problem Solving
3 - Drive for Results
4 - Communication Skills
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.