|Plant IL6S Manager
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
This role is critical to the overall success of the site by leading the IL6S program at site level, developing a holistic IL6S Master Plan for the site with all pillars and delivering and sustaining expected business results. This role also owns the Productivity Governance for the site ensuring the sites initiatives align to deliver the annual productivity targets.
• Program leader at site level, responsible to develop a holistic IL6S Master Plan for the site with all pillars for a coordinated and integrated work that delivers and sustains expected business results:
a. Ensures quality of execution as per Best In Class Standards (defined by Mondelez) and sustainability of results through installing solid pillar processes in place (as per global guidebooks)
b. Through the FI pillar, ensures a disciplined system is in place for loss identification and eradication connected to Compelling Business Need and Productivity Targets for the site
c. Tracks plan progress, in terms of hard (SQPCDM) and soft results (Culture) vs. business commitments
d. Timely communicate and report plan progress, issues and risks to leadership team in/outside the site as appropriate.
• In alignment with HR and the Plant Leadership Team, actively participates in the definition of the organizational strategy that enables the deployment of IL6S at all levels of the organization: structure (AM groups, tactical Kaizen teams, strategic project teams), recognition systems, roles and responsibilities, union involvement strategy, etc.
• Responsible to develop and certify technical skills required in site pillar leaders, supports Org. Pillar owner for soft skills; constant coaching to IL6S Steering Team in the site.
• Reaches out to the IL6S Capability Team to allocate resources to support trainings, audits, calibration, etc. as required.
• Links with IL6S regional and global resources to benchmark, re-apply and share best practices.
• Defines and owns agenda for the coaching sessions, as well as consolidation of learnings and work between visi
• Supports the preparation and roll-out of IL6S in new sites within the region as required.
• Leads site Pillar teams to identify losses, establish productivity projects and track progress of project performance to plan to ensure site targets are achieved.
• Bachelor's degree, concentration in Operations Management
• General work experience
• Functional work experience
• Hands on oriented, with solid previous experience leading manufacturing operations, in a leadership role (BUM or similar, CIM, etc). TPM required - Minimum 4yrs.
• Sound Project Management Skills, proven experience successfully leading initiatives (Critical Path Schedule, Risk Management tools, etc).
• Practical experience with continuous improvement methodologies (basics of TPM, Lean Manufacturing or similar) is a plus
• Organizational transformation (change management); High Performance Working Systems as a plus
• Leadership Imperatives (Skilled-advanced)
• Action Oriented, Drive for Results (Skilled-advanced)
• Dealing with Ambiguity and Conflict Management (Skilled-advanced)
• Functional Technical Skills (Skilled-medium)
• Motivation Others, Building Effective Teams, Directing Others (Skilled-advanced
• Organizational Agility (Skilled-advanced)
• Organized, Priority Setting, Managing and Measuring Work (Skilled-advanced)
• Timely Decision Making, Informing, Written Communications (Skilled-advanced), Informing, Written Communications (Skilled-advanced)