With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Lead the development and application of E2E Supply Chain process and tools across procurement, demand-supply planning, manufacturing and logistics. The expectation of the role is to deliver $2Bn productivity savings as part of the ISC Strategic Plan 2018 Ambition.
This individual will be responsible to design and implement Phase 3 and Phase 4 activities of IL6S Programme. He/She will also have a strong link outside ISC functions (particularly with RD&Q, Global/Regional Categories, Procurement and Marketing) when working on SC innovation process improvement and SC synchronization/reduction of SC variability.
The role will lead the E2E SN Pillar (part of IL6S Programme) with the ultimate goal to get Mondelez SC to produce to demand .
Target location for this role is Deerfield HQ (IL) where global ISC leaders and key functional interfaces are currently located.
DIMENSIONS / SCOPE DATA
This is a key role inside SCE team as it is seen as function that will amalgamate and leverage numerous foundational process and initiatives part of Quest to Be the Best SC Transformation:
- IBP process
- Logistics Transformation
- IL6S programme
- CREW Towers
- SCR project agenda
- ISC Score Card and Benchmarking
This role will require a leader with credibility and strong influential skills due to magnitude and transformational agenda:
- interface with Regional ISC VP
- frequent interface with Global and Regional Functional Leaders (RD&Q, Categories, IL6S Directors, CS&L Directors, etc)
- representation of Mondelez organization externally (benchmarking and events)
The scope of role encompass primarily savings across Conversion and Logistics costs | $ 9Bn - impacting around 55.000 people in Manufacturing and CS&L that operates operating 165 countries. The role eventually touches all company production volume expressed through |$22Bn COGS. Another key deliverable of role is to drive with CS&L organisations the reduction of Mondelez inventory levels to 40 days target, an extra $xx savings in cash.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OR ACCOUNTABILITY
- Develop and own IL6S Phase 3 and 4 for Mondelez, focus on E2E SC Synchronization through loss (50%)
- Design and develop capability of SN Pillar Work Processes
- Develop SN work process health check
- Lead E2E KPI tracking, promote corrective actions and adjustments with regions and organizations to achieve a produce to demand integrated supply chain
- Develop and apply Phase Audits as part of IL6S W1N Maturity Levels
- Develop organization SN Work Process capability (20%)
- Design global and regional Pillar Organisation
- Apply and develop capability of SN Pillar Work Processes - produce and own SC sync playbook
- Embed DMS and routine management within CS&L organisations
- Create and establish robust networks at Corporate, Regional and Category levels (20%):
- Ensure clear visibility of ISC E2E score card - drive network alignment and ownership of initiatives to drive actions.
- Encourage and support regions/organizations to drive Root-Cause Analysis when scorecard targets missed
- Set standards for proven CBA and own global horizontal replication
- W1N ISC Regional Maturity Levels (10%)
- Co-own progress of Platinum and Diamond stages of maturity, supporting regions with capability and application of tools
- Evaluate W1N regional scores and provide action plan for Journey Maps and programme next phase steps
- Build and track capability within regions and categories ensuring quality of SN Pillar leaders/members capabilities on track to deliver Diamond status.
- Relationship with internal and external to ISC leadership teams (across all levels organization ISC VPS, Directors, Managers); Key partner of RD&Q, Categories, Engineering, Manufacturing, IL6S, SCR Teams and CS&L strengthening ISC process to deliver a synchronized SC
- Build relationships with external to MDLZ non-compete peers to benchmark and define BIC practices and opportunities
- Work with external SC consultancies/specialists to bring expertise where needed to improve Mondelez SC sync and E2E results
- Active connection with IL6S Global Pillar Leaders and W1N Capability Leaders - support programme maturity levels
- Creation and full implementation across Mondelez ISC the Phase 3 and Phase 4 SN Pillar work processes, essential part of IL6S Programme and W1N Journey Map
- Create and implement a highly effective/efficient network cross categories and regions. Maintain group activity and accelerating progress through CBA and driving horizontal replication
- Drive SN Pillar activities, influencing senior leaders and exercising very positive leadership skills to transform Mondelez to an effective and synchronized produce-to-demand SC organization
- Establish robust governance model for consistent application of E2E SC initiatives
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- Review and approval of new CBAs, new and revised work process around E2E SC
- Recommendation on category E2E pillar organization and membership
- Agreement on regional action plans for W1N Journey Maps
- Auditor and approval of IL6S Phase status - Site and Category certification
- Develop and own the E2E work processes and play book
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- BS Engineering, Senior Manufacturing Operations roles, Planning and Logistics roles. A differential if has education on TPM and L6S.
- 3 - 5 years Engineering or Production roles
- 5 - 8 years technical roles and/or PMO
- 5 - 8 years of Snr Leader Manufacturing role - Plant Manager with IL6S Experience
- Has previously led organization transformation with emphasis on HPWS and IL6S. Proven track of success is required.
- Has demonstrate leadership experience in a big scale project/site.
- Individual is recognized top talent in the organization or in the industry
- Has proven success on leading and directing others
Proven track of exceptional skills on:
- influencing leadership and individuals at all levels through building strong collaborative long lasting working relationships
- Strategic approach being able to understand, envision and enrol others on the vision/end state to be achieved.
- Individual is resilient, credible reputation and has energy to implement systems and work process producing expected results
Exhibits the following Competencies:
- Motivating and influencing Others (all levels)
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Comfort around Higher Management
- Dealing with Ambiguity and Confident under adverse situations
- Perseverance and resilience to drive change
- Directing others
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.