|Production Team Lead
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
• Direct activities of hourly associates in assigned areas to ensure department production goals are met
• Ensure line operations meet established standards, specifications, efficiency and quality requirements to affect favorable production results
• Communicate and collaborate with other production front line leaders and cross-functional teams on a regular basis concerning production goals and all operation activity
• Foster team building & collaboration across functional areas at all levels
• Responsible for coaching, counseling and training hourly associates to foster a high performance work team
• Maintain employee relations activities including safety, labor relations and grievance response and/or avoidance
• Ensure compliance with all company policies, safety guidelines and state and federal regulations
• Partner with the master labor planner to understand and optimize staffing needs
• Seeks and understand financials about the business and the various trade-offs to control costs end-to-end
• Fosters a high performance work systems by learning and teaching Lean concepts, TPM, Six Sigma and/or Integrated Lean and 6S
• Manages SAP/LIS on a daily basis for packing employees to ensure each record is accurate for payroll to effectively run.
• Strong in labor relations and fluently understands contract labor rules to work well with shop stewards and union leadership.
• Responsible for hiring and training hour associates
• Challenges the status quo
• Bachelor's Degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering and Food Science preferred. Military and Logistics experience is welcome.
• SAP experience and user knowledge
• At least 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment. Union labor management is a plus
• Experience in Lean, 6S, TPM and/or E2E IL6S a huge plus
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.