East Hanover, NJ
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
• Supports the cross-functional work streams in the execution of Health & Wellbeing Project.
• Establish and facilitate the required governance structure to ensure clear and consistent communication with the project team and through the regional governance framework.
• Prepare accurate, aligned and timely project updates, power point overviews and similar for the project lead for both regular meetings and adhoc requests.
• Establish and ensure compliance across the workstreams for the Project Management Program, and compliance with all relevant Internal Mondelez C-Policies. Ensure this remains up to date and reflects the current structure, resources and status of the project. Further, the team are fully informed.
• Facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, tasks and resource (people and cost) and schedule requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between functional groups/workstreams; develop methods and industry standards KPIs to monitor project progress and provide corrective action / risk response plans as necessary.
• Ensure that project scope, schedule and cost, take into consideration 6 sigma, Mondelez Global Efficiency standards, waste minimization, (raw, pack and finished goods write-offs) and reducing complexity (utilizing existing asset platforms, managing sku proliferation) to the business system; champion these activities within the business and project teams.
• Facilitate and ensure that suitable risk assessment and contingency planning takes place, is communicated and agreed upon by all stakeholders and is acted on if necessary to keep the project on track or to accelerate the project if the business need exists.
• Facilitate the project review process, all aspects are properly documented and have been reviewed and agreed upon by all appropriate stakeholders; ensure project status is communicated to the teams in a timely manner
• Run the consolidated integrated schedule meeting and ensure its completion. Identify any risks and work with the functional leads to develop and complete the mitigation plans
• Establish the project reporting and ensure all the correct documentation is being provided in time to ensure the dashboard remains constantly updated and a source of all truth. This includes capital spend, cash flow forecasting, savings, CRE and non CRE spend. Along with risk register, integrated schedule, change log, action log, procurement status amongst others.
• Highlight issues with delays and interdependencies, connect the dots between activity plans by function, timelines, risks, problems
High School Graduated
Change Mgm't Experience
1. Business Acumen
2. Process Mgm't
3. Drive for Results
4. Change Management
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.