|Electronic Specialist - Night shift
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||2 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
The Shift Technician Electrical is responsible for troubleshooting, modifying,
& maintaining electrical equipment and control systems.
• Actively participates in the IL6S process to include using the tools - RCA, Kaizens, SGA and guidance from the IL6S Pillars
• Resolves breakdowns and executes corrective and preventive tasks, participant in Breakdown Analysis (BDA)
• Investigate, recommend and execute modifications to improve existing equipment performance.
• Performs basic mechanical work as required (multi-skill).
• Provides accurate and timely data for the Daily Management System (DMS) process administration.
• Responsible for understanding and using the maintenance function of SAP 6.0
• Share questions, learning's and best practices with fellow maintenance colleagues in order to contribute to machine efficiency levels and decreasing machine breakdowns and downtime.
• Work in conjunction with the Engineering department with regards to machine modifications and the installation of new machinery and production systems.
• Observe all safety rules and procedures; participate in all safety initiatives as required.
• Observes all compliance practices and procedures in performance of duties.
• Supports development of technical skills of core team
• Performs low cost improvement and maintenance Capex
• Deal with cost reduction and electronic spare parts optimization
• Updates working electrical drawings as needed for equipment modifications or conversions.
• Maintains clean working habits as per GMP policy & 5s.
• Performs other miscellaneous duties as instructed.
• Reporting directly to the Maintenance Leader- Electrical with strong interface with the Maintenance Leader - Mechanical, Plant Electrical & Controls, M&R Leader, Area Process Engineer, Shift Leaders and Shift Technicians - Mechanical.
Uses test instruments, programming devices, personal computers, programming and diagnostic software, measuring devices, hand tools, power tools.
• Noise is present to a moderate extent.
• Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Works from ladders and elevated platforms
• Shift: Rotating 12 hour shifts
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Associates Degree - electrical/electronic field.
• 5 years maintenance experience in industrial manufacturing setting.
• Experience with TPM, 5s, and Integrated Lean 6 tools and concepts.
• Excellent communication (verbal & written)
• Available to work flexible hours and days as needed to support the business.
• Basic financial & business understanding.
• Computer proficiency (MS, WORD, Excel, SAP)
• Cross functional knowledge and awareness a plus.
• Must have arc flash training.
• Strong technical, analytical & troubleshooting skills.
• Time management.
• Project management.
Sign-on bonus: $2500.
Mondel z Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.