|Quality In Process Lead
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Primary responsibilities are to oversee the shop floor operation in the production and packaging areas. This includes ensuring daily operations are conducted in compliance to corporate and local Quality Policies and SOPs.
Under the direction of the Compliance Manager:
1. Represent Quality in IL6S Pillar Teams and Daily Management System meetings on all shifts
2. Function as Quality Work Process Owner
3. Assist in implementation of Sanitation Improvement activities
4. Read, understand and ensure compliance with applicable Corporate Quality Policies.
5. Utilizing the Incident Eradication Work Process conduct & drive root cause investigations, and problem solving in conjunction with Production and Quality to prevent faulty product, consumer complaints and GMP compliance issues
6. Ensure non-conforming materials are properly controlled, identified and disposition appropriately as per local SOPs and Corporate Quality Requirements
7. Work in conjunction with Production to ensure incident reports are issued, completed and closed in a timely manner according target timelines.
8. Monitor and provide feedback on shop floor Defect Data Collection and SPC monitoring processes.
9. Conduct routine batch record reviews to ensure Good Documentation Practices are being maintained.
10. Utilizing the Consumer Complaint Work Process assist in conducting consumer complaint investigations and development of corrective actions.
11. Conduct GMP and Quality Policy audits as scheduled
12. Maintain awareness / proficiency in the current requirements of ISO / FSSC, and Regulatory expectations (NHP / FDA Dietary Supplements).
13. Conduct routine Gemba walks to provide coaching to Production personnel to ensure that Good Housekeeping, Good Manufacturing, and Good Documentation Practices are maintained.
14. Assist in the development, maintenance, and monitoring of the site Master Sanitation Schedule
15. On a routine basis conduct equipment / area inspections to verify adherence to sanitation requirements as per corporate policy.
16. Responsible for the review and collection of information and data to support compliance of site sanitation, pest control and environmental monitoring programs.
17. Work in conjunction with Production & Engineering colleagues to create and revise applicable SOPs and Work Instructions.
18. Ensure all core competency trainings are completed according to policy
19. Work in safe manner and be aware of potential safety hazards in the department and workplace.
20. Assist in providing Quality compliance training to site colleagues as required.
21. Develop productivity strategies that effectively lower controllable costs.
22. Perform other duties as required as assigned by the Quality Manager.
All employees are responsible for compliance with the accident prevention and safety compliance programs.
• BSc Degree in Health Science or other technical field or equivalent years of related experience in a GMP manufacturing environment.
• Must be able to work rotating shifts.
• Computer experience required (ie. MS Office, SAP).
• Communicates effectively with all positions orally and written in a professional manner.
• Possess strong technical ability and technical writing skills.
• Able to effectively track / monitor tasks and follow-up.
• Is able to understand production/quality interface to prevent quality problems.
• Demonstrates initiative & perform duties without direct supervision.
• Must be organized and detail oriented.
• Must be able to effectively analyze issues / problems and develop solutions
• Adaptable - must handle multiple situations at one time and be able to prioritize for maximum efficiency.
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.