|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/13/17||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||2 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years||Mailing Address:|
Even if you're not familiar with our name, you've almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo. Developing the world's favorite snacks, we're passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. Working at Mondel z International is all about the power of big - and small.
Why big? Because we're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum. We're ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What's more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone's point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It's this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Under the direction of the Business Unit Manager or Leader, this position is responsible for the day-to-day manufacturing operations in assigned department. Incumbent will have responsibility to achieve productivity, efficiency, customer service, cost, quality, safety through both individual and team contributions. Provides direction, leadership, development and support to direct reports through empowerment, teamwork, on-the-job assignments and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Manages daily operations and identifies the need for, arranges for and coordinates maintenance, repair, replacement or upgrades.
• Directs personnel and activities to achieve consistent, highest quality products at the lowest possible cost. Captures and communicates best practices / learning to enable best practice replication.
• Maintains hourly payroll in SAP. Lead SAP Transaction and materials management for the site.
• Actively participates and supports and ensures compliance with all safety initiatives within the manufacturing location, and establishes focus and priorities at the plant level, including reduction in material variances and improved cycle counting process. Is responsible for ensuring that all food safety and quality issues are brought to the immediate attention of the Quality Leader
• Facilitate daily report out process
• Liaise with Production supervisors to support management on the shop floor
• Warehouse process development including Receiving, Inventory accuracy, & Returns
• Material handling equipment management and transportation management
o Support shop floor flow, work place organization and Kanbans replenishment systems
o Support Standards Development and Training
o Support Smartkart Purchasing / Reconciliation for shop floor
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Work normally requires a low level of physical effort in bending, lifting, and manual dexterity. Computer/telephone use is moderate.
• Work normally requires a moderate level of mental effort in reading, creating written documentation, meeting deadlines, problem solving, handling multiple demands and repetitive tasks, amid constant interruptions and distractions.
• Works in an office and manufacturing environment with varying levels of noise and with requirement to wear company mandated uniform and safety gear such as safety shoes, hair net and lab coat
• Leadership team representatives
Members from other sites
• Vendors, suppliers
• Government agencies
• Vocational or technical degree.
• 5 year experience in functional area
• Computer skills
• Analytical and planning skills
1. Drive for Results
2. Peer Relationships
3. Problem Solving
4. Decision Quality
5. Motivating Others
6. Building Effective Teams
7. Process Management
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.