|Warehouse Management System - WMS - User
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/14/17||Company:||Kuehne + Nagel North America|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
Warehouse Management System (WMS) User
Technical and operational interface between customer, IT, and Operations as it related to the deployment, training, configuration and support of the WMS application.
Your tasks and responsibilities
* Implementation support / coordination of WMS to include:
o Initial warehouse and customer configuration
o User training within the facility for Go live preparation
o Application testing with IT, customer and local users
* Post implementation support (1st level) for local site operational issues and (re) configuration requirements for continuous improvement initiatives.
* Specification and delivery of local reporting requirements.
* Local user training and administration of associated documentation.
* Support new release testing against customer requirements.
* Identify and recommend change controls to support operational enhancements and fixes.
Your skills and experience
* Minimum: High School or Technical degree
Good reasons to join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc - New York - Head Office
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions.