Flatbed Freight Agents/Brokers
Superior Nationwide Logistics is to be the Superior flatbed service provider in North America and we are driven by our core values: Honesty, Loyalty, Excellence, Perseverance, Mercifulness and Responsiveness. We have a culture that is rooted in Faith and we are looking for people who will not only represent our company, but ultimately promote and advance the Kingdom through our work.
In business for over 30 years, Superior Nationwide Logistics is one of the premier 3rd party logistics providers in North America. It is our mission to develop excellence in our people and to provide a Superior service for our customer that will ultimately promote and advance the kingdom of God. With an active carrier network of over 30,000 carriers and an action-oriented, hands-on approach to providing customer specific solutions for our clients, positions us to offer responsive customer service at a fair price.
What We Offer:
- 70% commissions
- Opportunity to increase commission based on revenue targets
- Paid Weekly, based on invoice date
- Carrier Network:
- Access to our 30,000 carriers at your fingertips
- Compliance support to set up new carriers quickly and efficiently
- Tracking tools to ensure that your carriers are meeting delivery requirements
- Systems Support:
- We offer an industry leading technology platform
- Tracking tools to manage your deliveries
- Free Access to loadboards via DAT and Internet Truckstop
- Back Office Support:
- Quick and easy credit checks on your customers to get them set up timely.
- Invoicing and Collections support meeting your customers requirements.
- Fun, family atmosphere with a CAN DO attitude
- Driven by serving – our customers, our vendors, and most of all our employees.
We are looking for experienced Flatbed Freight Agents/Brokers with a solid foundation of flatbed business to join our team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who likes working with customers and achieving results. Ideally, agent prospect must have flatbed experience; full truckload van industry experience to be considered. There is no cap on earning potential for high achievers. You will interact with both customers and motor carriers to ensure that your customers' freight is picked up and delivered on time, in good condition, with no problems. Most of your day will consist of soliciting new customers, providing freight rates, sourcing carriers, negotiating with shippers/carriers, dispatching trucks, scheduling pickup/deliveries and solving problems that could potentially delay a shipment. We have been in business for over 30 plus years and have an exceptional infrastructure to support you and your customers. Our company is growing and is profitable. If you are looking for a family atmosphere where you can control your future, please contact us.
What We Are Looking For:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent (4 year degree preferred)
- 3-5 years of Flatbed/Dry Van Logistics experience (preferably in brokerage)
- 2 years business development/sales experience
- Will consider various mixes of experience and education for the right candidate
- Must show drive to hunt new business
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proven track record of closing new business (quality references)
- Ability to accurately and efficiently quote customers
Apply Online Below