A Human Resources opportunity
Responsible for a variety of complex activities representing Human Resources administration and / or Management. Counsel employees concerning work related problems, provide managers with suggestions and strong recommendations to address personnel issues, benchmark market practices, and present analysis / proposals to management for approval. Perform various administrative and analytical assignments requiring thorough knowledge of human resource market /professional/Best practices within specific areas.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
* Use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of difficult problems in imaginative or practical ways.
* Responsible for analyzing, amending, and implementing existing and proposed programs, procedures, and plans related to specific area within human resources and our operations.
* Perform staff support activities and complex analysis to develop, implement, and administer Human Resource and Business- best practices.
* Communicate human resource needs and practices to professionals within other functions and to high-level management
* Provide detailed analysis to human resources management;
* Recommends solutions to complex issues based on common HR best practices and careful SWOT analysis.
* Identify new areas of necessary involvement for human resources in business practices and recommends strategic internal partnerships.
* Listen, coach, and provide actionable feedback to individuals in a compassionate but direct manner.
* Ensures company compliance with applicable federal and state laws.
* Other duties as required and requested.
This is a senior level position. Exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills required. Strongly prefer experience operating as a Human Resources professional in a similar enviornment, with demonstrated experience in performance management, conflict management, and HR administration. Must have strong administrative skills, and be a self starter. Bachelor's degree or equivalent strongly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled