|Supply Chain Systems Analyst#5450
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/17/17||Company:||Tyler Search|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Supply Chain Systems Analyst
Northern NJ - Locals Only
Strong Systems Analyst to monitor key data in the database system related to Material Planning and Engineering product data.
• Control all new parts and updating of Manufacturing documentation.
• Assure that all data required to run MRP are accurate and completed.
• Control Bill of Materials
• Downloading product structures from the Engineering Product Database
• Attends meetings for all production programs.
• Instruct Operations personnel in the engineering product data management system
• B.S. in Engineering, Math or Business Management or Supply Chain Management
• Experience working in supply chain, production planning or materials control
• Experience in manufacturing operations, working with product structures, engineering change control and configuration management
• Strong organizational skills to multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Current Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain
For more information about this position please send your MS Word version resume to:
As a recruiter I specialize in trade compliance positions. Tyler Search Consultants is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Export Compliance, Import Compliance, Customs Brokerage and Freight Forwarding.