|Import Brokerage Manager
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/19/17||Company:||Tyler Search|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years||Mailing Address:|
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
IMPORT BROKERAGE MANAGER - LCB
Import Brokerage Manager
Licensed Customs Broker
MD, Baltimore area
Job Summary: Full oversight for small Brokerage Operations
• Run the day to day activities of a Brokerage Operation
• 100% Import Brokerage Compliance responsibility for office
• Respond to requests from CBP including CF28's, CF29's, protests, etc.
• Oversee office entries, process them when necessary and all ACH payments
• Determine proper HTS classification of components and finished goods including the application of binding rulings
• Develop relationships with government officials; participate in trade organizations
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Licensed Customs Broker – Mandatory
• Minimum 3 years industry experience – thorough knowledge of all aspects for running an Import Brokerage Department
• International Freight Forwarding transportation experience in ocean and air
• Will go with Sales group for outside customer sales
Please forward your resume in an MS Word Attachment to:
As a recruiter I specialize in trade compliance positions. Tyler Search Consultants is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International Logistics.