|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/19/17||Company:||Tyler Search|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Entry writer position with a local office in a National Brokerage firm. Excellent benefits and an opportunity to grow your career.
• Work directly with customers, Customs, and overseas offices to file entries
• Good generalist and brokerage knowledge
• Ensure timely coordination of cargo
• Maintain customer records and databases using Microsoft Office
• Collaborate with coworkers, sales, and account managers to ensure compliance with customer SOPs.
• Fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment must be able to multi-task and manage time effectively
• Relevant customs brokerage experience required
• Entry Writing experience required
• General air and ocean brokerage knowledge
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette
• Customs Brokers License helpful
• Bachelor's degree preferred
If you are interested in this or other opportunities, please send your resume to:
As a Director of Trade Compliance and Supply Chain recruitment at Tyler Search, I have worked with many Freight Forwarders, Custom Brokers and Importers across many industries. Tyler Search Consultants is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International Logistics.