|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/19/17||Company:||Tyler Search|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Chicago, IL (locals only)
Entry writer position with a local office in a National Brokerage firm. Excellent benefits and an opportunity to grow your career.
• Work directly with customers, Customs, and overseas offices to file entries
• Good generalist and brokerage knowledge
• Ensure timely coordination of cargo
• Maintain customer records and databases using Microsoft Office
• Collaborate with coworkers, sales, and account managers to ensure compliance with customer SOPs.
• Fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment must be able to multi-task and manage time effectively
• Relevant customs brokerage experience required
• Knowledge of PGA requirements
• General air and ocean brokerage knowledge required
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette
• Customs Brokers License helpful
• Bachelor's degree preferred
If you are interested in this or other opportunities, please forward a copy of your resume to:
Nicole Benker: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Executive Recruiter, I specialize in trade compliance searches. Tyler Search Consultants is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International Logistics.