|Global Trade and Customs Analyst#5493CC
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/19/17||Company:||Tyler Search|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Global Trade & Customs Analyst#5493
Licensed Customs Broker preferred
Baltimore, MD area
FREE DOWNTOWN PARKING!
• Working in the Corporate Compliance department with responsibilities in:
o Classifications of products
o Free Trade Agreements
o Post Entry
o Duty Drawback
o First Sale
• Oversight of Customs Brokers
• Respond to requests from CBP including CF28's, CF29's, protests, & any other post entry requirements
• Anti-Dumping & Countervailing oversight
• Assist with C-TPA & ISA
• Develop relationships with government officials
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree Required
• Licensed Customs Broker –a major plus!
• Minimum 3 years industry experience –either working at an importer of Customs Broker
• Ability to step in and work where needed so experience in Imports!
• Ambitious! Looking to move forward & continuing creating an outstanding Compliance Department for this well-known company!
If you are interested in this or other opportunities, please forward a copy of your resume to:
As a Sr. Talent acquisition manager and former Trade Compliance professional, I specialize in trade compliance searches. Tyler Search Consultants is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International Logistics.