Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Outside Sales Territory Representative - Wazee Crane
Wazee Crane, a division of Timken Motor & Crane Services LLC, is seeking an individual to fill a full-time sales role for our crane service and manufacturing business.
Job Summary: Outside sales of and service on overhead bridge cranes and hoists. Maintain and make new customer relationships. Meet or exceed sales goals. Uphold strong knowledge of products manufactured and sold.
- Get to know each customer "thoroughly".
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Correspond and visit with current customers.
- Seek out prospective customers and make cold calls and/or visits as needed to grow market share.
- Possess and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the benefits of services and products the company has to offer.
- Cross sell other company capabilities as well.
- Sell products in an amount commensurate with the potential of the account/territory.
- Devote the time and effort necessary to be a success and meet or exceed sales goals and maintain profit margins.
- Operate efficiently and effectively with a minimum of close supervision.
- Develop and maintain self-confidence and a positive attitude towards the company and its customers.
- Actively sell products and services using specific, well thought out presentations and meetings.
- Experience in industrial overhead materials handling preferred, but not required.
- Industrial sales experience a must.
- Excellent customer and human relations skills.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis as territory could be expansive.
- Willingness to continuously learn and grow with the company.
- Able to work alone or with a team, self-starter and team player.
- Good organization skills are critical.
- Willing and able to make cold calls.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Computer skills.
- Clean driving record.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2 years of industrial sales experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Timken Motor & Crane Services LLC fosters a drug-free work environment.