|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/19/17||Company:||The Timken Company|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
Your Career Begins at Timken
The primary role of the Organizational Advancement (OA) Analyst is to perform human resources generalist functions for the Timken Lebanon facility. The OA Analyst will support the OA business plan by handling associate relations & advocacy, workplace investigations, talent acquisition and hiring, compensation administration, talent/performance management, progressive discipline, and training for assigned teams. The OA Analyst will provide OA support to a segment of this 200 associate facility and functions with a high level of business acumen, customer orientation and confidentiality. Other responsibilities include participating in organizational/cultural/policy development initiatives, benefits/total rewards assistance, as well as participating in continuous improvement projects within the OA organization and in other departments.
1. POSITIVE ASSOCIATE RELATIONS - associate advocate and business partner, communicate frequently with associate groups through multiple channels, conduct workplace investigations identifying root cause. Manage and track associate relations issues and provide coaching, counseling, disciplinary process guidance. Assists in development and implementation of OA policies and procedures. Administers compensation program. Supports safety strategy.
2. TALENT ACQUISITION & DEVELOPMENT - Responsible for ensuring recruitment and onboarding of top talent into the organization and providing a positive candidate experience during internal and external recruiting efforts. Supports diversity strategy with actions. Conduct and schedule participates in the continuous improvement of recruitment process with OA team. Assists in organizational development. Support training strategy and develop and facilitate OA training topics on occasion.
3. TALENT MANAGEMENT PROCESS (TMP) - Participate in Timken's TMP and performance evaluation processes, provide guidance to managers and associates regarding the completion of goal-setting, competency development plans, performance documentation, and career/leadership development plans.
4. ASSOCIATE ENGAGEMENT - Participate in and lead initiatives to increase associate involvement such as associate teams, events, associate satisfaction surveys, and feedback/suggestion programs. Participate and lead community support & wellness initiatives.
5. OA SYSTEMS & PROCESSES - Employ Lean and continuous improvement concepts to recommend and implement enhancements to OA systems and processes, eliminating waste and adding value. Develop standard work. Utilize HR data & metrics to identify opportunities for improvement. Maintain current knowledge of employment law and HR best practices, sharing knowledge amongst team.
Minimum of Associate's defree with 4-6 years of experience
Preferred Bachelor's with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience
General Physical Requirements:
Frequent typing, filing, sitting. Occassional standing and walking around the facility. Steel toe shoes and glasses are required on the shop floor.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.