|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||09/22/17||Company:||Schenker, Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:||3600 Discovery Drive
Chester, VA 23836
Position Description Summary:
Safely performs a variety of routine manual and / or clerical duties in support of a film plant operation. Duties may include the receipt, issue, storage, handling and transport of materials and the courteous interaction with customers.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
• Housekeeping and other related miscellaneous tasks as required
• Gather supplies from stores.
• Transport finish goods and reclaim safely
• Operate hoist.
• Set up new rolls as required.
• Operate computer and printer
• Assist in recovery, stenter, slitter, and recovery operation
• Perform cleanup activities in the work area to ensure safety and cleanliness
• Follow all procedures and policies of Schenker Logistics
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Good interpersonal skills required.
• Must be, able to operate a variety of equipment such as a forklift and have computer skills.
• Must be able to read and measure goods. Also requires the ability to consistently lift up to sixty pounds in standing, bending, and rotating motions.