St. Louis, MO
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||10/09/17||Company:||DACHSER USA Air & Sea Logistics Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
Join the excitement of a dynamic company that leads the logistics industry with a worldwide range of logistics services. For over 86 years, DACHSER USA has provided intelligent logistics services and now employs 27,450 people worldwide in 409 locations globally.
DACHSER USA is currently seeking a motivated Sales Executive to join its St. Louis Office. This position is responsible for maximizing existing sales and developing new business through sales, product marketing and customer support for DACHSER USA's Air and Sea Logistics Division.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Responsible for the growth of air and sea freight sales.
• Sales solicitation of prospective "A", "B", and "C" level customers in primary markets.
• Identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities.
• Inputting and updating sales activities by utilizing the sales management software, ACT.
• Continually developing and maintaining existing customers.
• Communicating closely with customers and Dachser operations to assure uniform understanding of customer expectations relative to operational solutions, timeline, costs and results, including SOP ownership.
• Directing operational issues to the correct operational owner.
Requirements of the position include:
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent related work experience.
• 3-5 years of freight forwarding sales experience.
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service required. Position will interact with customers by phone, email and in-person frequently.
• Professional demeanor, including excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
• Stellar organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
DACHSER USA offers a generous compensation package which includes a competitive salary & car allowance, aggressive sales bonus and comprehensive benefits.
To apply, please click on the link below.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at www.dachser.us. DACHSER USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.