|Client/Customer Services Manager
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||10/17/17||Company:||Schenker, Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years||Mailing Address:|
Please download the application and applicable documents from our website at:
Qualified candidates may submit their application and applicable documents to
No resumes will be accepted without an application.
When applying, please reference the "Requisition Number" indicated on this posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Position Description Summary:
Responsible for providing and maintaining effective customer service and satisfaction; provide information to resolve customer shipment related issues; interact with management and warehouse personnel to establish service criteria and meet customer requirements.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
• Assist supervisor and manager in the development, generation and maintenance of reports detailing monthly and YTD stats including data scrub, trend analysis, etc.
• Assist in the maintenance of work instructions including processing updates, ISO documents, etc.
• Maintain support databases used by the team.
• Making system updates to HPOpenView, web ASN and InView as required at an Administrator level.
• Perform team functions to service vendor, manufacturer, global hub and customer in HPOpenView, web portal ASN and / or Inview.
• Design and run reports.
• Provide document control for work instructions and process documents. Able to generate pivot tables, charts, graphs from system data and furnish the results in presentation format.
• Attend and lead conference calls with the various program partners to present metrics reporting identifying trends and providing best-practice recommendations to address issues.
• Manage and work the CSC queues ensuring SLA is met and issues are resolved and closed quickly and efficiently.
The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required for Position:
• This is a specialist level position requiring in-depth analytical experience.
• Proficient with Windows OS and MSWord. In depth skills in MSPowerPoint, MSExcel and MSAccess are required. Program coding experience strongly recommended.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills required.
• Positive attitude – team player who is adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
• Extreme attention to details and numbers.
• Must have 5 or more years of Customer Service experience.
• Transportation / logistics / warehouse experience is required. High school diploma required.
Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.