|Customs Broker II
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/02/17||Company:||Schenker, Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years||Mailing Address:|
|Position Description Summary:
Responsible for compliance for all customs activities at a station level or for an assigned area. These activities include customer service, brokerage, and customs transactions.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
• Manage all daily import customs transactions in accordance with US Customs regulations, guidelines, and policies
• Develop, implement, and maintain procedures within department
• Establish internal controls to profitably manage margin accounts, short sales, and options
• Research and resolve customer complaints on service and operational issues
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of services to avoid penalties. Ensure all customers are billed accurately and timely
• Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice of safety programs and procedures
The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Knowledge and Skills (The following minimum requirements are normal guidelines and should not constrain the advancement of otherwise qualified personnel):
This is a senior level position. Exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills required. Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Generally prefer 6 plus years of related experience. Valid Customs Broker License is required.
External Applicants - Please download the Application Form from our website at:
Internal Applicants - Interested individuals should forward their completed Internal Employment Transfer Application, found in the Human Resources section of the Schenker US Library, to the below contact person, and also inform their current Supervisor and/or Branch Manager of their interest in this position.
ALL Applicants should submit the appropriate application documents, as described above, to firstname.lastname@example.org
No resumes will be accepted without the required application documents. When applying, please reference the Requisition Number indicated on this posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled