|Coord - Breakbulk Sr
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/02/17||Company:||Schenker, Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years||Mailing Address:|
|DB Schenker combines all transport and logistics activities of Deutsche Bahn, employing over 91,000 staff spread across about 2,000 locations in about 130 countries. With turnover of over 19 billion Euros, DB Schenker is a leader in air and ocean transport, in European land transport on road and rail, in contract logistics, as well as in a global supply chain
Job Title: Coord, Breakbulk Sr
Requisition Number: 17SE063
Location: Atlanta, GA
Reports To: Branch Manager
Position Description Summary:
Responsible for preparation of files, distributions of documents and collection of funds associated with the breakdown (breakbulk) of import consolidations.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
• Compiling the master airway bills and breaks down consolidation into house airway bills
• Enter and updates on-line system with information on disposition of shipments
• Research and identify the custom brokerage of inbound shipments
• Notifies brokers and consignees of arrival of shipments, distributes documents to brokers and/or consignees
• Collects receivables where applicable
• Prepares documents required to move inbound shipments between U.S. ports
• Monitors consolidation transfer times to ensure service levels are maintained
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required for Position:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Generally prefer 3-6 years of experience
• Good interpersonal skills required
External Applicants - Please download the Application Form from our website at:
Internal Applicants - Interested individuals should forward their completed Internal Employment Transfer Application, found in the Human Resources section of the Schenker US Library, to the below contact person, and also inform their current Supervisor and/or Branch Manager of their interest in this position.
ALL Applicants should submit the appropriate application documents, as described above, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No resumes will be accepted without the required application documents. When applying, please reference the Requisition Number indicated on this posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled