|Loss Prevention Manager
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
Collaborate with Operations' Leadership, cross-functional teams and the Loss Prevention (LP) team to integrate loss prevention and Food Safety into all locations' strategies, activities, and decision making processes resulting in the prevention of loss related to property, assets, data, information, and product inventory while maintaining 100% compliance with all agency regulations and company policies.
- Ensures strategies, policies, procedures, performance metrics and goals are implemented
- Provides effective LP training – train the trainers
- Performs site evaluations – validation of compliance with strategies, policies, procedures
- Performs risk assessments – determine how to control risk to acceptable levels regarding new; locations, business, products, services
- Identifies physical security vulnerabilities and make recommendations for improvement
- Monitors Loss Prevention performance and ensure/assist with the development of corrective/improvement plans to address deficiencies
- Ensures cycle counts and physical inventories are conducted properly and in accordance with the required frequency/schedule
- Resolves actual or potential security or loss breaches
- Ensures compliance with import and export requirements for security and protection established by Company policy and procedures for border crossing and port operations
- Assist the corporate food safety manager with management of the food safety program within the assigned region
- Other projects as assigned by the Manager
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management.