|Customer Service Representative - Fueler/Washer/Detailer
City Of Industry, CA
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
In this entry-level vehicle maintenance position you would meet and greet incoming customer truck drivers at our fuel island. The duties may consist of vehicle inspections, fueling and washing of vehicles, vehicle detailing, pick-up and delivery of vehicles and parts, tire changes, daily rental check in/out, parts pricing and stocking and facility maintenance.
Candidate must be able to work in various weather elements outdoors. This is a great opportunity for someone who may be looking to learn the fundamentals of preventative maintenance on diesel vehicles and grow in a diesel career or similar fields related to vehicle maintenance.
Schedule: To be determined upon hire
Pay: $14.95 per hour
- Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels
- Check air pressure in tires, check motor oil, transmission, radiator, and other fluids
- Adjust air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required
- Clean windshields, and wash vehicles
- Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales
- Order stock, price and shelve incoming goods
- Occasionally perform minor repairs such as, install mounted tires, replace or rotate tires and complete preventative maintenance repairs.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Penske values the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why we offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, prescription drug card, 401K and pension plans, flexible dependent care and medical spending accounts, spouse and child life insurance, employee referral bonus, and discounts with Penske partners
Keywords: Gas Station Attendant, Vehicle Service Attendant, Fuel Island Attendant, Pump Attendant, Lot Attendant, Service Attendant, Car Wash Technician, Detailer, Universal Technical Institute, LA Trade Tech, WyoTech, Technical Education
Location: MONTEBELLO,PICO RIVERA,LOS ANGELES,MONTEREY PARK,WHITTIER,DOWNEY,BELL,ROSEMEAD,SOUTH EL MONTE,BELL GARDENS,SANTA FE SPRINGS,MAYWOOD,ALHAMBRA,SAN GABRIEL,CITY OF INDUSTRY,EL MONTE,HUNTINGTON PARK,SOUTH GATE,LA PUENTE,HACIENDA HEIGHTS,NORWALK,TEMPLE CITY,SOUTH PASADENA,SAN MARINO,LYNWOOD,PARAMOUNT,LAMIRADA,BELLFLOWER,ARCADIA,PASADENA,DODGERTOWN,COMPTON,ARTESIA,LA HABRA,CERRITOS,BALDWIN PARK,WEST COVINA,LAKEWOOD,LONG BEACH,SIERRA MADRE,BUENA PARK,LA PALMA,MONROVIA,GLENDALE,DUARTE,ROWLAND HEIGHTS,FULLERTON,HAWAIIANGARDENS,LACRESCENTA,ALTADENA,COVINA,CARSON,INGLEWOOD,GARDENA,CYPRESS,BREA,WALNUT,ANAHEIM,LOS ALAMITOS,AZUSA,SIGNAL HILL,NORTH HILLS,LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE,HAWTHORNE,MONTROSE,MOUNT WILSON,TORRANCE,VERDUGO CITY,STANTON,BURBANK,BEVERLY HILLS,GARDEN GROVE,CULVER CITY,LAWNDALE,DIAMOND BAR,PLACENTIA,UNIVERSAL CITY,GLENDORA,WEST HOLLYWOOD,SEAL BEACH,REDONDO BEACH,NORTH HOLLYWOOD,PLAYA VISTA,WILMINGTON,HARBOR CITY,WESTMINSTER,EL SEGUNDO,SAN DIMAS,POMONA,STUDIO CITY,ATWOOD,MANHATTAN BEACH,MARINA DEL REY,ORANGE,TOLUCA LAKE,VALLEY VILLAGE,PACOIMA,LOMITA,HERMOSA BEACH,SURFSIDE,YORBA LINDA,MIDWAY CITY,PLAYA DEL REY,TUJUNGA,HUNTINGTON BEACH
- Must be 21 of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- A valid driver's license is required
- A valid Class B license required or willingness to obtain Class B license within 120 days of employment
- Tech or Vocational certification preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast past, high energy environment
- Effective communication both written and verbal is key to success, bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Willingness to travel within district (close geographical area), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.