|Title||Sales Business Intelligence Specialist|
|Department||Commercial Support and Implementations|
|The Sales Business Intelligence Specialist reports into the Director of Commercial Support and Implementations. The Sales Business Intelligence Specialist will be part of an innovative Implementation Team that enables the enterprise to explore outliers and take actions that differentiate Agility Logistics from our competition. You will work closely with Sales leaders to understand, influence and capture business performance measures and its value to the organization. You will analyze data to make sure those measures can be properly tracked and work with other team members like data engineers and data architects to make sure transformed data is successfully available in data warehouse. This role requires creativity of dashboard design, problem solving, and analysis that demands excellent knowledge in Sales and Marketing analytics, supply chain management and can demonstrate best practices in the BI industry.|
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
|* Work with business leaders across the enterprise to understand business questions that data can answer to provide data-driven insights|
* Support the sales quarterly business review process (QBR)
* Facilitate design sessions with leaders to understand their business outcomes and what metrics enable them to track and monitor those outcomes.
* Ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness of reporting through proactive awareness, alerts, testing and processes
* Drive new customer experience KPIs, metrics, tracking methodologies and data visualizations that provide complete customer journeys.
* Work with large datasets to investigate key business trends, performance, issues, and behaviors
* Create and manage dashboards, scorecards, and other analytical services for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support organizations.
* Integrate multiple data sources into one visualization to tell a story.
* Design, build, enable and maintain dashboards and scorecards specifically for Customer Experience for both executive level and functional areas including mediums such as Tableau, Power Bi and Microsoft Excel
* Collaborate across teams, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions that bring analytics into the business process
* Communicate finding and insights to key stakeholders and influence these teams to take action based on your recommendations
* Develop SharePoint solutions to manage key customer data and documents
* Develop VBA solutions
|QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:|
|Candidate should have at least 4 years of working experience in the freight forwarding and/or transportation industry. Have a sound working experience of various international transportation products. General knowledge of process flows and accounting practices would be an added advantage.|
* Minimum of 3-5 years detailed analytics experience with Sales, services, and/or Marketing information
* Strong skills in dashboard development required, Power Bi, Tableau, Dundas is a plus
* Spent 2-3 years in business operations analytics team of Sales or Marketing or Customer Success or Support
* Knowledge of CRM and ability to operate as the point of contact for the business partner.
* Project management skills; demonstrated ability to manage technology projects.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems or related area.
* Added knowledge of VBA, C preferred but not mandatory
* Basic Supply Chain Management knowledge preferred
|SKILLS & COMPETENCIES|
|* Expertise with BI tools including Tableau to drive visualizations & industry best practice reporting|
* Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings
* Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
* Knowledge of Voice of the Customer (VOC) analytic programs to integrate offline and online data to understand customer behavior including text analytics
* Great attention to detail to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in reports & data analysis
* Ability to meet deadlines and handle varying workloads with a high degree of accuracy
* Proactive, organized, detail oriented, and quality driven
* Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive employee information
* Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically
* Strong BI reporting knowledge to help drive automated systems
* Ability to effectively communicate and translate business requirements to technical requirements
* Statistical analysis a plus including correlation analysis, linear regressions, market basket analysis, etc.
|Language||* Spoken: English|
* Written: English
- Internal interfaces: All stakeholders involved in internal and customer projects.
- External interfaces: Customers, consultants, 3rd party providers, suppliers etc. that play a part in the supply chain.
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed where deemed appropriate and when necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.