DB Schenker is the world's leading global logistics provider - we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world's most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics.
Principal Accountabilities: (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
* Verify part mark stamp and quantity of parts is correct with receipt/shipping paperwork
* Electronically process transaction WMS and stage on designated cart/rack
* Package parts following Material Handling Guidelines/kitting requirements/kit boxes
* Adhere to 5S requirements (methodology) within personal work area and area of responsibility
Adhere to all safety guidance/principles
The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
* Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Knowledge and Skills (The following minimum requirements are normal guidelines and should not constrain the advancement of otherwise qualified personnel):
* This is an entry-level position.
* Good interpersonal skills required.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Generally prefer 0-2 years of experience. Warehouse experience preferred.
* Use of RF (bar-code scan) devices preferred.
* Aircraft (aviation) experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer