Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
* Audit jobs for content and prepare job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements
* Develop and participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position
* Review proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices
* Recommend corrective or alternative actions to resolve problems
* Review requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment
* Formulate recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions, organizational structures, and other related items
* Review existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate course of action
* Prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects including incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation, stock options, and other related subjects
* Administer performance management program
* Participate in formulation of annual salary plan
* Generate Ad-Hoc report and analysis to senior management Responsible for various international and executive programs
Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Knowledge and Skills (The following minimum requirements are normal guidelines and should not constrain the advancement of otherwise qualified personnel):
This is a senior level position. Exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills required. Strong MS Excel and Access computer skills required. HRIS knowledge desirable, experience with ADP is a plus. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Generally prefer 3-6 years of related experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer