Read the job description below carefully.
Scroll down to apply online!
Import Traffic Specialist
Uninations Corporation, a small fast-growing international freight forwarder and customhouse broker, values and rewards team work, initiatives, accountability and integrity from its employees. Every individual working at Uninations is integral to the success of the company and its customers. The company actively adopts the new technologies to improve its employee's efficiency and effectiveness, and empowers its employees to get job done, make decisions, help customer grow and accelerate careers. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment.
Company Benefits :
- Competitive compensation packages
- 100 percent company paid medical, dental and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Paid personal time off
- 401K retirement plan with the company 100 percent match up to 4.00 percent
- The annual company-performance and individual merit-based bonus
The Company is specialized in import merchandise processing and 3rd party logistics for warehousing and distribution, has an immediate opening in import shipping team, urgently in need of experienced import traffic person, focusing on processing import shipments; handle all aspects of import shipping operations, from the very beginning of oversea booking to final domestic delivery, including ocean and air, and full load and loose freight.
The functions include, but not limited to:
- Co-ordinate with oversea offices/agents on freight costs, client quotations, and shipment booking,
manage shipping confirmations and schedule
- File ISF for all import shipments on time with correct matching information, handle import pre-alert documents and process import documentation
- Track the shipment arrival, obtain arrival notice, verify arrival and AMS information, key in the shipping and arrival information and opening the import files
- Liaise with the liners and co-loaders and handle freight release,
- Working with brokerage team for on-time customs releases and PGA releases
- Check the freight and customs releases for pickup at terminal/CFS/airline, negotiate the domestic trucking cost and arrange the freight pickup and inland deliveries
- Complete the transaction and close import files by billing the clients on the service tendered for freight forwarding and customs clearance
- Current working experiences in freight forwarding and customs brokerage, with minimum 2-4 years hands-on import traffic experiences
- Proficient at entire import operation handling shipments from beginning quotation, oversea booking, arrival processing, freight and customs release to final inland trucking delivery,
- comprehensive knowledge of the freight forwarding and customs brokerage like airlines, ocean liners, port terminals, CFS warehouse and inland trucking,
- Strong work ethic with the capacity to work independently, as well as part of a business unit, with little supervision, nice personality, positive attitude and good customer service skill to keep clients updated all the times on the shipment status and update the client's transportation management system via spreadsheet and web-based application
- Knowledge of the customs clearance is big plus, but not required, capabilities to file customs entries and experience on customs clearance can potentially lead to the management position
Apply Online Below