Company: Omnitrans Inc.
Position Applying For: Client Service Representative Position Location: Montreal, PQ (Canada)
Read the job description below carefully. Scroll down to apply online!
Company Profile: Founded in 1976, Omnitrans is widely recognized as the premier supply chain solution provider for importers and exporters across North America.
With offices in Canada, the United States and China, Omnitrans offers a complete array of Customs brokerage and logistics services and is uniquely positioned to effectively service the entire North American marketplace.
Job Description: As the official point of contact with specific assigned clients, you will coordinate all activities related to the customs clearance of shipments entering Canada.
• Ensure that all documents required to release goods have been received and are complete.
• Contact clients to obtain missing information.
• Establish the priority on shipments to be processed.
• Communicate with warehouses and freight forwarding companies to inquire about shipments status and to resolve related problems.
• Communicate with CBSA to resolve any release issues or inquire for status of entry.
• Communicate with internal departments to coordinate shipments or client-specific needs.
• Manage client requests and ensure all service needs are met.
• Validate and ensure completeness of clients' release and Mode of Transport.
Job Requirements: • Completion of College or University Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, International Freight Forwarding or a related field.
• More than 1 year of customer service experience.
• Strong communication skills in both official languages (English & French).
you already have a resume on JobsInLogistics.com,
you may apply to this position by entering your
username and password:
fill in the fields below to apply for this
position. You will then be able to
apply for other positions on JobsInLogistics.com
by simply entering your username and password.