|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||12/08/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Engineering is where your brilliant ideas can become a delicious reality. You'll develop the highly technical processes and competitive-advantaged assets behind every product we make, whether it's an imaginative chocolate bar triangle like Toblerone, an irresistible breakfast snack like belVita or some wonderful new treat we haven't even thought of yet.
1. Maintain, troubleshoot and conduct preventative maintenance.
2. Perform routine maintenance on processing and packaging equipment
3. Repair and replace defective electrical and mechanical machinery parts as required.
4. Work with conveyors, automated and robotics systems, processing equipment (i.e. mixers, bulk handling system), and high speed packaging equipment (i.e. flow wrappers, trayloaders and cartoners, palletizer).
5. Program PLCs and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems.
6. Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, engineering drawings and blueprints.
7. Coach Machine Operators on troubleshooting techniques.
8. Other related tasks as assigned by Electrical Group Leader, Maintenance Planner or Manager.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.