Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Provide the engineering background and experience necessary to support all manufacturing processes, inspections, maintenance activities and other continuous improvement projects within the Keene facility.
Provide daily support ro manufacturing operations, identifying long standing problems and implimenting permanent solutions.
- This position exists to support the Keene Plant with the material deployment process of direct materials. They are responsible for working closely and coordinating with Planning, Supply Chain, Mfg. Eng., Quality, Finance, and Corporate personnel.
- The primary function of this role is to ensure that priorities for part deployments, coordination with view owners, and workflow tasks are set and understood through all functional areas. They will have primary responsibility to ensure that on time releases to the plant occur at both the FERT and HALB level.
- They are responsible for the initiation of new deployment requests, creation of SAP views, tracking open work flows in both Team Center & SAP, working with view owners, reviewing for completeness all final material views and mitigating any system related issues or material data issues that may occur during the deployment process with MDM teams.
- The Mfg. Engineering Execution Analyst position will also be required to coordinate the day to day scheduling and prioritization of the Mfg. engineering processing work queues to ensure on time releases to the plant occur.
- Fast Deployment task (CV) Includes: Creating material master and all applicable master views, selecting product line from Print review, Sign off CV Fast Deploy task, launch SAP work flows for all new assemblies, MFG components and Purchased components. Create SAP Planned order and coordinate with accounting to create accounting views in material master.
- Coordinator task (CR/CI) includes: Coordinating affected materials (placing on hold, filling in disposition notes and sign off tasks. Reviewing and assigning checklist & review tasks, setting shop active, and updating PV on planned/created production orders.
- Making and documenting changes to data in SAP and Team Center both manually and through templates sent to Timken's IT group.
- Working closely with customer service, engineering, supply chain, etc. to ensure parts are fully deployed to the plant to meet customer delivery dates.
- Managing the coordination between all departments within the plant to meet due dates for part deployment (views & workflow tasks). This includes resolving technical issues, flow stops, and escalating key issues to management.
- Participating in New Product Introduction reviews, facilitating schedule review meetings between processing & planning
- Generating/communicating processing metrics/schedules/reports, requesting statuses and adjusting schedules/priorities in a clear and concise way.
- Demonstrating knowledge, competency & proficiency in the use of engineering tools & systems in order to perform these essential responsibilities.
- Completing all work assigned in a timely matter in order to help the facility achieve schedule attainment metrics.
- Observing/evaluating processes when required to establish and recommend improvements to those processes when efficiency, capability, and/or quality gains are possible.
- Thoroughly documenting and communicating assignments, problem resolution, continuous improvement, project status, etc.
- High level of motivation and ability to work alone or in teams
- Good computer skills necessary, including using word processing, spreadsheet and database software programs
- Good trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of personnel
- Associates Degree in Manufacturing Engineering Tech, Design, or Math
- Knowledge, competency and proficiency w/ using computers, system, and learning engineering tools (such as MS Excel, SAP, Team Center, etc.) are a must.
- Knowledge of Keene products, manufacturing processes, order fulfillment, and manufacturing planning/scheduling/execution are also required.
- US Citizenship or Green Card holder
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.