|NightShift Production Lead
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||12/09/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
PREFERRED EDUCATIION & EXPERIENCE
Candidate minimum qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent required, 2 or 4 year degree preferred
• Computer proficiency (MS, Word, Excel)
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and time management skills
• Strong analytical/math skills
• Has a basic knowledge of industrial maintenance and manufacturing equipment
• Available to work flexible hours and days as needed to meet business demands
• Possess a basic financial understanding to ensure results are delivered on time within cost parameters
• Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis to differentiate types of problems to ensure proper maintenance support
• Ability to successfully coordinate with other plant functions to ensure project success
Candidate preferred qualifications:
• Prior successful operations supervisory experience in food/packaging industry
• Lean Six Sigma background a plus
• Ability to differentiate types of problems to ensure proper maintenance support
• Prior SAP and LIS/Payroll experience
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.