|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||12/11/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
• Completion of high school diploma (minimum)
• Production or warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrable attention to safety, HACCP & GMPs. Promotes and practices safety first philosophy and accident prevention.
• Able to perform physical requirements of role, including lifting up to 45 kg using proper lifting techniques.
• A strong performer who demonstrates reliability and a good attendance record.
• Able to communicate clearly in spoken and written English.
• Ability to work in teams - actively listens, supports team members & positively contributes to a healthy work environment. Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong attention to detail, able to complete reports accurately & good mathematical skills.
• Flexible to work all shifts (day, afternoon and midnight), weekends, alternate work week and overtime as required.
• Forklift experience & certification required.
• AZ license experience & certification preferred.
• Computer literacy is essential, including MS Office and e-mail. Literacy and exposure to SAP is preferred.
• Strong mechanical aptitude
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.
For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.