|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||12/12/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
The Quality Technician is capable of conducting, auditing, inspecting, and testing of the Quality System Programs. Each technician must appropriately monitor and respond to all process operating guidelines.
- Acting as a key point of contact to help identify and resolve issues for any and all food safety, regulatory and quality issues on the shift (holds, sanitation concerns, startups, extraneous matter investigations, etc.)
- Reviewing Product attributes and other paperwork for the current shift at the end of each shift
- Performing Traceability Tests and ensuring batch numbers are appropriately documented for primary packaging material and raw materials.
- Reviewing and auditing the mixing sheets for errors such as incorrect lot numbers, quantities, temperatures, etc should be identified.
- Reviewing Metal Detector checks completed during the previous shift and reacting to any non-conformities. Performing an investigation and risk assessment for any non-conformity.
- Creating and maintain test packages for checkweighers and metal detectors. Ensuring the correct paperwork is provided to the production lines.
- Categorizing holds appropriately and documenting holds and performing follow up investigations to aid in the disposition of the product.
- Work with operations to sample/rework Quality Holds.
- Performing GMP/Food Safety Inspections
- Performing Pre-operational inspections prior to start-up or whenever an area has been idle for 8 hours or more.
ii. Equipment must be inspected after maintenance work is completed..
iii. Ad hoc inspections are required for other events that are Quality or Food Safety concerns: environmental issues, blood borne pathogens, brittle plastic or broken glass
- Each Quality Technician is expected to troubleshoot and resolve issues for equipment occurring on their shift.
- Shift Reports must be completed and uploaded to the team site on a daily basis to keep track of all quality issues that occur on each shift.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Quality Technician Individual Responsibilities
- Lab equipment verifications
- KPI Tracking
- Ordering Lab Supplies (tape, buffer, chemicals)
- GMP Inspections
- Materials Storage Inspections
- Raw and packaging material complaints/investigations.
- Material Specifications updates (SAP and iQS)
- The candidate must be able to work in different shifts, some weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Shifts, which may change based on business need:
- 1st Shift QC Technician 07:00am-03:00pm
- 2nd Shift QC Technician 03:00 pm-11:00pm
- 3rd Shift QC Technician 11:00pm-07:00am