|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||12/14/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Under the direction of the Quality Systems Manager, the Sanitation Supervisor is responsible for the development, execution, and maintenance of the Plant Sanitation, Pest Control and related QA programs to support Mondelēz requirements, as well as standards for Food Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices as outlined by government regulatory agencies. This role is responsible for managing the personnel while administrating scheduled sanitation schedule, production cleaning and assigning the appropriate resources to effectively execute the tasks. This role will have accountability in ensuring new or current practices and processes are compliant to external regulations and internal policies.
• Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of assigned duties.
• Develop, execute and maintain sanitation, pest control, and related QA programs for the facility.
• Drives sanitation practices and administers programs to produce safe products which meet regulatory and company requirements.
• Create and validate cleaning standards, including procedures, checklists, and visual aids.
• Creates and executes training for facility personnel regarding required quality system topics including but not limited to Sanitation, Pest Control, Food Safety, etc.
• Participate in project teams for new equipment and infrastructure, working with Safety, Quality, Operations and Engineering teams to ensure compliance to hygienic design requirements.
• Consults with management and production personnel on sanitation problems, recommends changes in equipment, plant layout, lighting, ventilation, or work practices to improve sanitation standard and purity of product.
• Conduct effective, risk-based sanitation audits to identify gaps and improvement opportunities to ensure food safety and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, company policies / procedures and customer expectations.
• Liaise with and drive accountability with external service providers for both sanitation and pest control to deliver on expectations/ requirements
• Ensure delivery of sanitation related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) according to established targets
• Ensure validation and optimal performance of specific CIP systems to ensure effective cleaning of equipment
• Must perform additional duties assigned by Quality and Sanitation Management.
LOMINGER / LEADERSHIP Competencies Necessary for role & Level of Expertise
1-Interpersonal Skills Advanced
2-Problem solving Advanced
3-Decision Making Advanced
FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL Competencies
Necessary for role & Level of Expertise
1- General/Basic Background in Functional Area Advanced
2- Knowledge of the application of federal GMP's to food manufacturing. Advanced
3- Quality Labs experience Intermediate
4- Production/Operations Experience Intermediate
MINIMUM EDUCATION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Post-secondary degree in a science related field.
• 3 years of experience in sanitation or leadership role with working knowledge of food safety, preferably in the food processing industry.
• Ability to work in a team environment with a professional and optimistic attitude.
• Ability to organize, motivate and coach employees on desired outcomes.
• Able to work independently with limited supervision. Proactive and takes action without being prompted.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Applicants must have flexibility in scheduling. Will work different shifts, weekends, and overtime as needed.
Advanced computer skills, work proficiently with Microsoft Office.
Mondelēz Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.