|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||12/15/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
The function of the Plant Laborer position is to maintain the cleanliness of all floors in the Warehouse, New Mill, Old Mill, Building 55, Feed Tower and the grounds to meet OSHA, GMP and Quality Standards.
1. Rotates to all cleaning/maintenance positions if an absence occurs as needed.
2. Properly and efficiently responds to accidental spills by following company guidelines for cleaning the areas and disposing of wheat debris by sweeping into bins or by shoveling into bags.
3. Using an air pressured vacuum system, blows down all walls, ceilings doors and grates in the warehouse.
4. Properly disposes of blow out by shoveling into bags and sweeping into conduits or bins.
5. Sweeps, mops and scrubs floors.
6. Cleans and maintains Hoffman vacuum suction system each shift.
7. Clean site glasses and oil pans according to company set time frames.
8. Washes and waxes rolls with proper cleaning solutions and rags according to company set time frames.
9. Collects trash and deposits it in designated areas.
10. Removes, repairs and replaces sieves, filter tubes and elevator strap leg buckets.
11. Operates Bobcat and Forklift to remove and haul supplies.
12. Maintains grounds by mowing lawn and shoveling snow.
13. Moves office furniture as needed.
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE or GED
1.General Work Experience in a Manufacturing Setting.
1. work independently.
2. work in a safe manner.
3. work over time to support business needs.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.