With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
This area is one of the company's top priorities in North America. A high visibility opportunity reporting into into the North America Waste PMO Lead driving business improvements & effectiveness focused on both strategic (50%) and tactical (50%) waste improvements across all key waste buckets identified (US Unsaleable / Liquidations / Donations / Obsolete Materials).
The position is a lead role in all aspects of Waste Reporting and Elimination activities and will have visibility across the organization both regionally and globally. The individual will work cross-functionally to manage waste mitigation, complete analysis and identify root causes and opportunity areas to drive sustainable improvements. The individual will be able to deliver results through ownership / accountability across NA Biscuit. This position will provide the individual an opportunity to engage with key members of the NA Biscuit Team as well as our Leadership team at times, working hand in-hand with the functions to drive improvements to deliver 2018 objectives and support longer term sustainable best-in class performance.
- Strategic E2E NA Waste improvement initiative: Support manager and the core team with data management, project management and lead some of the key improvement projects (as required). This would include the Support of our ISC organization on key initiatives to improve Finished Goods waste across categories and partnership with Revenue Management team on Unsalables.
- Create, improve and facilitate initiatives to reduce our tactical waste: Update and improve as well as run our current governance for the Biscuit category including Liquidations / Donations / Obsolete Materials with our Product Supply & Marketing teams
- Lead Weekly Aging Stock meetings for US and Canada Biscuit ensuring accuracy of TLG reporting and timely actions. Work with Critical Inventory Team to facilitate liquidation opportunities.
- Work with our Marketing & Product Supply teams in reviewing New Items & Seasonal programs to ensure we develop the optimal plan for execution for Biscuits NA that balances maximizing revenue potential with minimizing waste risk. Attend Quarterly Sales Forecast meeting and weekly New Item meetings
- Coordinate reporting with Wilkes Barre support, verify integrity and socialize reports on actuals for NA Biscuits, US and Canada during Demand Reviews and publish Monthly Waste Communication. Assess results vs targets; work with the teams on key drivers. Work with Manager to support forecasting and evaluate and improve current practices.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required (Business concentration a plus)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead and influence teams, highly driven individual (drive for results, organizational agility, political savvy)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills- Written & Verbal Communication
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Supply Chain/Finance - previous experience in Sales a plus
- Prioritization & Managing Complexity
- Strong Planning & Analytical skills leading to decision making
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.